Scroll to Top
CURRENT UPDATE: Effective on Sunday, November 29th, we are asking our church family to observe the following church gathering procedures:
- Limited to a maximum capacity of 30 people for in-person gatherings
- As you enter the auditorium, please use hand sanitizer and wear non-medical masks for the duration of the service.
- Mask are NOT required for the following individuals:
- Children under 2 years of age
- People whose medical condition prevents them from wearing a mask
- Those who are speaking or singing behind the podium (we ask that you wear a mask when coming to the podium and put it back on before leaving the podium)
- If you decide to fellowship after the service, we ask that you maintain social distancing and wear a mask until you leave the building.
Current Worship guidelines can be found HERE.