Wherever you are in your spiritual journey we invite you to be
at Moose Jaw Baptist Church.
6 As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:
7 Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving.
We desire to help those who have never had a living relationship with Jesus find a solid place of new beginnings and help those who already do to grow in their faith.
Psalm 62 says, “Trust in HIM at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before HIM: God is a refuge for us.” We are are so thankful that God is in control. This our prayer for you and prayer for our city as we walk through these days together.
As we carefully and prayerfully plan for the reopening, the well-being and safety of everyone attending is priority in our hearts and minds. We know that some of you are still not sure about coming and we fully respect that. We want to encourage everyone to respect the concerns of others. Even if you are not planning on attending we would love to hear from you to let the church family know how you are doing and any prayer requests you would like to share with the church.
We would like to hear from you. Contact Info BELOW
“…Ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.“
- Kids Club meets every Friday during the school year for a time of games, singing, Bible stories, snacks, and crafts.
- Youth group helps teens for spiritual encouragement, evangelism, discipleship, and worship. They meet monthly during the school year along with similar like-faith churches in Saskatchewan.
Prayer/Bible Study Groups
We desire to make disciples of the LORD Jesus Christ in our communities through caring, in-depth Bible studies, available to all. These groups consist of our monthly men’s prayer breakfast & weekly ladies Bible studies in Moose Jaw and Craik.
Missionaries we support preach the gospel to those who haven’t heard. They disciple new believers in life and Christian doctrine. And they establish these disciples into healthy churches with sound teaching and good leaders.
You may submit
TITHES and OFFERINGS by
How do you send money with Interac e-Transfer?
To send, follow the easy-to-use instructions on screen:
- Log into your online or mobile banking app and select the account.
- Choose or add firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enter the amount (there is no need for a security question as the recipient has registered for Interac e-Transfer® Autodeposit).