God has a plan for us as we grow together in Him
On March 19, 2023, Moose Jaw Baptist Church held a special business meeting to vote in Joe Hudson as Senior Pastor of the church. With a unanimous decision to bring Pastor Hudson as our new Senior Pastor, we praise the LORD for bringing this godly servant to shepherd our church family.
As we move forward, please be in prayer for Pastor Joe & his family and our church as we take these next steps in our walk with Christ, seeking His will in unity, in worship, and in grace.
What Can I Do?
- Pray for powerful unity and oneness of spirit within the leadership (Amos 3:3; Matthew 18:19).
- Pray for God’s clear direction in meetings and discussions (Proverbs 14:12; Isaiah 55:8-9).
- Pray for the leadership to have God’s wisdom and to be Spirit-led (1 Corinthians 2:10-16)!
- Pray for the leadership to find God’s perfect will in God’s perfect time (Ephesians 5:17).
- Pray for the prevention of Satan’s influence in ministries. One of Satan’s wiles is deception.
- Pray for a powerful hedge of protection around pastor, his family, and our church families. Stay committed to serving, giving, and worshiping together. Uncertainty is disconcerting, but we have faith! Let’s continue to “grow together in Christ” through this transition time.
“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.”– Jeremiah 29:11
During times of transition, there is a tendency for people to step back and have a posture of “wait and see.” As a church, we will strive to instead say, “God, we know you are with us, and so we are going to keep moving forward and trust you to do amazing things in us and through us.”
You may have additional questions. Feel free to touch base with our deacons – Jon O. & Joseph L. You may also e-mail your comment or question to firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be logged in to post a comment.