We believe the Bible is God’s Holy Word and it is our doctrinal statement. However, since there are those who wish more information and a simplified idea of where we stand theologically we offer the following as a sample of our beliefs.
1. We believe the Bible is God’s Holy Word.
2. We believe in the Virgin birth of Jesus Christ.
3. We believe in the substitutionary atonement of Jesus Christ when He died on the cross to save us from our sins.
4. We believe all are sinners and must come to the place of acknowledging their sin and asking Christ to forgive them of their sins and make them His child.
5. We believe that once a person trusts Christ as their Saviour, they are immediately indwelt by the Holy Spirit and are sealed forever as a child of God and will go immediately to heaven to be with the Lord when they die.
6. We believe in the fellowship of believers and that’s why we meet together for worship each week.
7. We believe that the Scriptures are the sole authority for faith and practice and seek to live what we learn as we study the Scriptures together.
We believe many other things but there’s never room enough to list them all, come visit us to find out in person who we are and what we believe.